Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Terrific Teens





Allow me a moment to brag....I'm a proud mama. Tyler and Emily returned on Sunday night from a missions trip to Arizona and it's so good to have them home.

I am tremendously proud of who they are as individuals. I am thankful for the initiative they exhibit to serve those who are in need. Tyler and Emily are outstanding young adults and I blessed to be their mom.




Additionally, I am grateful for the wonderful friends Tyler and Emily have to do life with! And I am also thankful to our church and the leaders of the High Schoolers who arrange and organize many wonderful serving opportunities all year long!


Today Tyler got vaccinated for his next missions trip, which will be in June to Zambia, Africa. This will be with high schoolers from our church as well, in conjunction with World Hope.



Enjoy a few pictures of their time in Arizona..

No comments:

Post a Comment