Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I'm Counting My Blessings...

Well, alphabetizing them actually...

I am thankful for

A: America, Abundance
B: Bed, Bible, Beauty
C: (Aunt) Carol, Coffee, Creativity
D: Dad: who is healthy and well! he's had a great recovery following stroke in 11/08
E: Emily: my precious, beautiful daughter... sweet gift of God
F: Faith: my best weapon against fear, Family, Friends
G: GOD, Grace
H: Home, Health
I: Ideas, Identity, Ice cream
J: JESUS, and Jake (my dog*), (Uncle) John
K: Kingdom of Heaven
L: Laughter, Love
M: Mom: who is reasonably well; and such a dear mother she is!.....and Music!
N: Nice neighbors, Nachos, 'Normal'
O: Opportunities
P: Piano
Q: Quirks which make me "me", and you "you"
R: Relationships
S: Showers...warm, cleansing water
T: Tim, my dear husband of 20 years AND Tyler, most wonderful son a mom could have!
U: Unfailing, unconditional love of God
V: Van: a new van!
W: Water: fresh, plenteous, clean, readily available
X: eXtras
Y: Youth being renewed like the eagle's
Z: Zoos: well, I am thankful for them...and how many other Z words can YOU think of!?

This list is certainly not all-inclusive, but it's a start.
Count your many blessings; name them one by one. Count your many blessings, see what God has done!
What are YOU thankful for this Thanksgiving?

No comments:

Post a Comment